(a) Proper registration of personal information
Because your personal information and the contact details you provide on our website are extremely important for the execution of your online transaction with us because, as you know, these are, among other things, the only way for our company to contact you to carry out its obligations to you as well as orders, you should be sure that the information you have given us is completely correct and up-to-date (in case of changes you are obliged to inform us about it). Our company takes every possible care to receive from you your correct information and for this reason, you are asked at the end of the completion of your information to re-check and confirm this information. Therefore, our company is not liable in the event that any of its contractual or legal obligations are not properly fulfilled and/or in a timely manner due to the sending by you of incorrect or unupdated personal information. In particular, any notification made to the e-mail address and/or mobile phone you have given us (e.g. for lack of product availability, etc.) will be considered valid even if it is not delivered to you due to an error in the information indicated by you and/or due to technical or other failure on your server, and/or on your phone and/or your telecommunications provider, and/or due to a change in your information (if you have not informed us in time). The same applies to the communication and shipping address of the products as well as to the contact landlines. In any case, you are required to update your information again each time a change occurs in it.
(b) Registered users
In order to better serve you and facilitate your future purchases you must register as users on our website (log in) when you first send an order request to our company. The information you fill out in the special form on our website remains in our business system. Therefore, when you first send an order request visit you ask to open an account with us and create a user profile (Name, gender and date of birth), using your own unique security codes (username & password). In this way you create your own unique page – registered user page – on which your purchase history is recorded, you can track at what stage your new request for order is located, at what stage the shipment of the product you have ordered is located, etc.
The issue of the protection of your personal data is for our company a very serious issue that is treated as a top priority THE COMPANY, created this website for the sole purpose of serving their customers. Our website is simple and user friendly and is designed to meet the specific needs of each user. In order to achieve your best service, it is important that you, our customer, understand that you must provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order that is safeguarded by us.
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain sectors; applicable Greek legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as on the protection of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006 , as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (IFRS). The business has been customized with the GDPR framework.
This Privacy Statement and its attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from the www.footluz.com website, the use of this data by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers solely to your personal data, which you provide to us during your orders on this website.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that identifies you directly or indirectly. Indirectly it means in conjunction with other information, such as your name, postal address, email address, and phone number, or a unique device identification number.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by the online store, in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store, to provide them with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to serve and execut their orders. The information the company collects through the website is intended to measure its number of traffic, determine customers’ requirements for more products and facilitate transactions with the business. The company does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to the online store the e-mail addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers, except to direct partners in the order service process.
The company designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. Visitors to our website are asked to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product(s), register on our website and/or send an email to the online store.
Use of Information. The company collects four types of information about users: (1) data that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) data that the user gives us in order to execute his order from the online store, (3) data that the user gives us in competitions that take place from time to time, (4) data that the user gives us for activations of telephony services and internet , (5) information that the user gives us when connecting via another platform (ios, android, Facebook, Google applications). When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for the name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, the payment method of the order. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping – delivery details of an order, invoicing information, or details about a quote you have requested. The company makes use of the information you give us during the electronic shipment of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order to your place, (ii) to confirm and identify the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by the online store, (iv) special offers of the store, (v) activation of telephony service or internet , (vi) receipt of gifts after a competition draw. You have the option to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from the online store by sending your request by e-mail to our e-mail address.
Access to Information. Each order processing requires the collection of personal information, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also the use of a credit card, for which documentation for the identification of a legal holder is required the first time and only is guaranteed in each case. Any document certifying and stating the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of the e-shop. Your presentation of your personal data means that you consent to this data being used by the employees of the online store for the reasons mentioned above. The company requires its employees and website maintainers to provide its clients with the level of security mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can the company share with others your personal information without your prior consent, unless required by legal means. Please note that under certain conditions permitted or enforced by law or on the basis of a court order, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which have been collected online without your prior consent (for example in the case of a court order).
Use of personal data
Use customer data for advertising purposes To continuously improve and enhance our services, we may send you e-mail marketing messages related to our business that may be of interest to you. You can choose the kinds of communications you want to receive at any time by updating your e-mail preferences. You can also unsubscribe at any time. Sending sms to the mobile phone number, which you have indicated to us at the time of your order, is done in order to inform you of the progress of your order. Through the account you have created on our website you can choose whether or not you want to receive promotional/promotional material via sms. – Consent: We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given your prior express and free consent. – However, for existing customers, we may use the email address we have received from you as part of our existing customer relationship to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services that you have previously requested, used or may be of interest to you. You can, however, oppose this use at the time of collection and whenever a message is sent. To stop receiving e-mail messages for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the e-mail message you receive.
Legal obligations and legal defense We may need to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance purposes, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud or any other misuse of our services and IT systems. We may also use your personal data for internal and external control requirements, information security purposes, or to protect or exercise our rights, privacy, security, property or other persons.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
– Necessary Cookies .Allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the basket, storing products in the wishlist, electronic payment. Without these necessary Cookies, the smooth operation of the online store is directly affected, your personal browsing experience is limited as well as basic e-commerce functions are under-functioning.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so we can recommend the right products based on your needs, helping you find what you are looking for much more easily.
– Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages they visit most often, let us know if they have a problem while browsing etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor as the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the online store works.
– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best meet your needs, thus limiting unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
– Cookies Analytics. It is a subset of Functionality Cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website, thus continuously improving the experience we offer you.
The online store may use Google Analytics features for display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, etc.). Using your ad settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics web exception options. The online store complies with the Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and restrictions on sensitive categories and:
Third-party advertisers and other businesses we work with may use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our website. We don’t control these Cookies.
Processing of children’s personal data.
The company will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16 unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If we become clear that a child’s personal data was accidentally collected, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Processing sensitive data
In some cases, we may process specific categories of personal data about you (“sensitive data”). Sensitive data are defined as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sex life or sexual orientation. For example, we may process sensitive data that you have made public. We may also process sensitive data, as appropriate, to support, pursue or defend legal claims. We may also process your sensitive data if you have freely given your prior express and separate consent in a specific context for a specific purpose.
Correct, Modify, or Delete Information
The company allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to the online store. If you choose to delete an information, the company will act to delete that information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user The company will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any questions contact the company via the website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Change or correct your personal data can also be done through the registration page of the online store. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is also up to you.
The company is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects about the users of its website. The company has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users provide on its website or provide it by any other means (e.g. by telephone). These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and change or destruction. They also help to certify that these data are accurate and used correctly. Our information security policy processes are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are regularly reviewed and updated, where necessary, to meet our business needs, technology changes and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is granted only to staff or direct partners with the Company who are required to have such information to serve orders. In the event of a data breach containing personal data, the Company will comply with applicable law regarding the notification of the breach.
Your legal rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you. The Company will respect your rights and deal adequately with your concerns. The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from applicable data protection laws:
– Right to withdraw consent: Where personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time. – Right of correction: You can ask us to correct your personal data. We make reasonable efforts to retain your personal data that we hold or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the latest information available to us. You can also check and correct your personal data by entering your personal account in the online store -Right to restrict: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, a)if you question the accuracy of your personal data for the period when we will need to verify accuracy, b) Processing is illegal and you request the restriction of processing instead of deleting your personal data , c) We no longer need your personal data, but you need it to support, exercise or defend legal claims, d) You object to processing for the period we verify whether our legitimate interests take precedence over yours. – Right of access: You may ask us for information about personal data we hold about you, including information about the categories of personal data we hold or control, for what purpose they are used, from which they were collected, if not directly, and to whom they have been disclosed, as appropriate. You can receive from us free of charge a copy of the personal data we keep about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy you may request. – Right of portability: At your request, we will transfer your data to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can ask us to transfer the data to another controller, which you will indicate to us, directly. -Right of deletion: You may ask us to delete your personal data, where – personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed – you have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and you exercise this right – the processing is based on your consent, you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing – your personal data has been unlawfully processed unless the processing is necessary – to comply with a legal obligation, which requires processing by us – in particular for legal obligations to perform a duty – to support, exercise or defend legal claims. -Right to object: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or on the legitimate interests of third parties. In this case we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons and a overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish to delete your personal data or restrict the processing by us. – Right to lodge a complaint: In the event of an alleged breach of applicable privacy law, you can file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you live or where the alleged breach occurred. -Time period: We will try to satisfy your request within 30 days. However, the time limit may be extended for specific reasons relating to the specific legal right or complexity of your request.
– Restricting access: In some cases we may not be able to provide access to all or some of your personal data under legislative provisions. If we refuse your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for this refusal. -Non-identification: In some cases, we may not be able to search for your personal data because of the identifiers you provide in your application. Two examples of personal data that we cannot search for when you provide your name and email address are: – data collected through browser cookies,– data collected from social networks once you have posted your comment under an alias not known to us. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we are unable to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights as described in this article, unless you provide us with additional information that allows you to be identified. – Exercise of your legal rights: In order to exercise your legal rights, please contact in writing, by e-mail. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer directly at email@example.com
Retention of your personal data
In general, we will delete the personal data we collect from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be asked to store your personal data for a longer period of time due to legislative provisions. In addition, we will not delete all your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. To this end, the Company maintains records containing information about people who do not wish to be contacted in the future (e.g. through group e-mail messages). We categorize your requests as consent to store your personal data for the purpose of maintaining this file unless you give us different instructions. Please address questions on the issue of data protection and any requests to exercise your legal rights to the data controller in the firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of the Privacy Procedures applied by the company.
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.
Data and transaction security
Our company recognises data and transaction security as a matter of major importance and therefore takes all necessary measures to ensure them. The website protects its members from any data theft using the data encryption method. When you browse the website, your information remains encrypted and therefore not visible to unauthorized third parties. Encryption applies at all stages and all processes of transaction and sending your personal data-data to and from our website. Also in the process of executing credit card payments credit card details are protected by the encryption method. The information remains encrypted and is not disclosed to any third person.
The codes used to identify you are a) the Entry Code (e-mail or username) and b) the Personal Secret Security Code (password), which each time you enter them provide you with access to your personal information with complete security. You can change the above codes at any time and as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your information is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining their privacy and concealment by third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise our company is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. The user/consumer/visitor/member of our website should also preserve the confidentiality of his data and not make disclosures to third parties (even for negligenth) or grant the use of such data by third parties. For security reasons, we recommend that you change these codes at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily detectable codes, using if possible not only letters and numbers but also symbols for and creating your codes. The company reserves for any damage caused by a culpable violation of the above obligations of the user/consumer/visitor/member of our website.
Limitation of Liability
The user/consumer/visitor/member of our website fully and undeniably accepts the exclusive right of the company to discontinue the use of the password(s) in the services of the website and to discontinue the distribution of the content and information whenever it (the company) considers that these terms are violated by him (user/consumer/visitor/member) or that there are any indications and/or complaints that illegal acts or omissions are being carried out by him. It may also discontinue, suspend, modify the operation of the website in whole or in part, permanently or temporarily at any time with or without prior notice of its user/consumer/visitor/member. The company and its partners make every effort, within the framework of the technological control they carry out at regular intervals, to ensure that the services, content and transactions on our website are carried out seamlessly and without interruption and maintain its high level of security. It is not, however, responsible if, for any reason, including in the case of negligence, the website is shut down or it becomes difficult and/or impossible to access it and/or if, despite the security measures followed, ‘antivirus’ or other harmful software is detected and transmitted to the terminals of users/visitors, or if third parties unauthorised persons interfere in any way with the content and operation of the site making it difficult to use or causing problems in its proper functioning. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms, our liability in relation to any product purchased through our website is strictly limited to the amount of the purchase price of that product.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, our liability shall not be excluded or limited in any case where it would be unlawful or unfair for us to exclude or limit, or attempt to exclude or limit, our liability. Subject to the preceding paragraph and to the maximum extent permitted by law, and unless otherwise specified in these Terms, we assume no responsibility for the following losses, regardless of the cause incurred:
Due to the open nature of this website and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the accuracy and security of the information transmitted to or received by this website, unless otherwise expressly stated on the website.
All product descriptions, information and material posted on this website are provided “as is” and without any further warranty, either express or implied, except for warranties provided by law. Please note that the online purchase of clothing, footwear and accessories is different from the in-store purchase of such items. Therefore, the colors displayed on the website may differ or be affected by various factors, including your computer settings, as well as that all sizes are approximate. In this light, if you are trading as a consumer or as a user, we are obliged to deliver products that are in accordance with the Agreement, taking responsibility for any non-compliance that exists at the time of delivery. It is considered that the products comply with the Convention when: (a) they conform to the description and quality described by us on this website, (b) they are suitable for the purposes for which such products are normally used, and (c) they have the quality and performance that is normal in products of the same kind and which is reasonably expected. To the maximum extent permitted under the law, we are disqualified from any warranty other than those in favour of consumers and users who cannot legally be excluded. The provisions of this term do not affect your rights as a consumer or User, nor your right of withdrawal.
Links – LINKS to other websites.
Our website may contain references to websites, for the content and services of which the company is not responsible, nor does it guarantee their continued and safe accessibility. Therefore, for any problem that occurs during the visit/use of these websites the user/visitor must contact directly the respective websites, which are also solely responsible for the restoration of this problem. The undertaking shall under no circumstances be deemed to accept or adopt the content or services of the websites and pages to which it refers or to be linked to them in any way. For any problem that arises during the visit of the websites the sole responsible is the respective administrator/owner of this website.
(a) Jurisdiction – Applicable Law – For any dispute that may arise regarding the operation and use of the site, if it is not possible to settle it by consensus, the Courts of the City of Athens are competent. For any dispute regarding the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions as well as for any other matter relating to the use of our website, Greek law applies.
(b) Invalidity of a term – If one of the abovementioned terms is or becomes invalid, the remaining terms of this Convention shall not be affected.
(d) Interpretive term – At any point herein it is provided that the refund and/or credit thereof to the customer’s account is always understood to be interest-free.
(f) Delay in exercising a right – Any delay in the exercise by the parties (undertaking and consumer) of part or all of the rights arising from these terms shall not weaken or waive that right which may be exercised at any later stage and at the reasonable discretion of the rightholder.
(h) Acceptance of terms – The user/consumer/visitor/member of the website declares that he has read these terms and accepts them in their entirety and that he acknowledges that they govern all the services provided by it throughout his/her navigation through this website.